It's your job to handle hundreds of details, but how can you possibly manage them all? With a CRM, you can be more organized and less stressed. It's like having a personal virtual assistant that will make you more money and save you a ton of time! There are lots of real estate CRM software products out there, BUT which one do you choose? It’s overwhelming. We are not selling you CRM software, but Darci has researched hundreds of Real Estate CRMs and knows what she is talking about.
WHY EVERY AGENT NEEDS A CRM
First off, a spreadsheet, a notebook, Outlook, a word doc are NOT CRM's! You need proper software to manage your contacts and your precious relationships.
First and foremost is, you will make more $$$$$ and save time. Your ability to make more money is directly tied to your ability to follow up with people. Past, current and future clients. If you aren't following up with them, some other Agent is.
- Wouldn't it be great to be able to send a customized email to all your past buyers with a click of a button? This is what a CRM can do! Send the right message to the right clients.
- If you use a CRM to send out newsletters to your whole database or even past clients, is it tailored to them?
- Can you remember all the little details all the time? No. A CRM can give you the ability to set up automated tasks for you to remember to do certain things for certain clients. Even if it is just a reminder to call them because you said you would in a week!
- Have you forgotten about those clients that you sold a home to 5 years ago? A CRM keeps YOU top of mind! Keeps you in front of them on a consistent basis instead of some other Agent.
- Your database is golden! Don't you want to make some referral money when you slow down or retire? If you have a database to sell or have someone take over, that beach living can become a reality. If you don't have a CRM, you have nothing.
1. Understanding why you need to start using a CRM and good lord, stop switching from one CRM to another.
2. Why it is WRONG to IMPORT your contacts, oh, the Vendor will tell you to do that but you shouldn't. They just want your business, but wouldn't it be great if your systems were set up so you updated your phone contact and it updates your CRM and vice versa?
3. Outlook Sync and Google Sync? What the heck does that mean?– Darci’s favourite topic!
4. Automate the way you contact your prospects/clients - Drip Campaigns - Using drip campaigns is your Gold, seriously. You lose so much money from NOT doing this!
5. Sending a Mass Email to all contacts or only certain ones
6. And more
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Any Realtor looking to be more tech-savvy has a desire and needs to be more efficient, productive and effective, ultimately, to better serve your customers.
Join Darci LaRocque to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to being a technology superstar!